Saturday, March 31, 2012

The beginning...

Life is a unique thing. It offers so many possibilities, challenges, twists and turns on our paths.

We all start the game out as clean slates (if you will). We all perish from this earth. These are two facts.

But, the lives we live are not the same. We all have our own joys and sorrows, triumphs and tragedies, rewards and consequences.

We all have our own stories...this is mine...

2 comments:

  1. I'd really like to hear you're story. But just do me the favor of letting me edit, and grammar check said story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my story will be very interesting to you Chance. However, you are free to read it if you want too. I welcome any grammar check/editing you want, as long as you teach me the correct way to do it. I am a very intelligent woman, but grammar is terrible. So, no just fixing it for me. You have to teach me the correct way. That is up to you.

    ReplyDelete